DAY 15: HOW TO CREATE A GLOW UP EVENING ROUTINE
Now that we have our empowering morning routine, it’s time to tackle our evenings! Let’s create a loving evening routine that will help you stay on your path towards your 2024 glow up.
WHAT IS A GLOW UP EVENING ROUTINE?
Just like a good morning routine sets a positive tone for the day, an evening routine ends your day on a positive note. It’s a ritual of self care and self love that helps you unwind and relax your mind for a good nights sleep. So that you’re ready to take on the following day.
THE BENEFITS OF AN EVENING ROUTINE
A good evening routine will help you relax and prepare for the next day.
An empowering evening routine also helps you:
- Sleep peacefully by unwinding your mind and helping you de-stress
- Be mindful by reflecting on your day and preparing for the next day ahead
- Look your best by including self care habits like skin care, prioritizing sleep and other rituals
BUILD YOUR GLOW UP EVENING ROUTINE
Let’s build your empowering glow up evening routine by following these steps:
Step 1. With your 2024 glow up goals in mind, identify activities that align with those goals. Make sure you include habits that not only help you towards your goals but also help you unwind and be happy. If you’re unsure pick some from the list below:
Step 2. Now just make a list of all the essential things you need to get done in the evening like showering or doing your skin care. Add the newly picked habits and rank everything by time. Now you have your 2024 glow up evening routine!
Step 3. Make your evening routine fitted to your own personal needs and preferences. And as we discussed on day 14, don’t see this routine as a rigid schedule but a self loving evening ritual!
Here is an example of an empowering evening routine for a glow up:
TIPS FOR YOUR EVENING ROUTINE
To make your evening routine empowering and catered to your unique self here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Experiment and adjust while building your evening routine. Try out new things and stop doing things that feel like a chore and are not enjoyable for you!
- Stay consistent and stick with your routine while also being flexible. It’s important to stay consistent but life happens and don’t worry too much if you have skipped a few steps or a day. Just continue where you left off!
- Consider making time for mindful activities in your evening routine like limiting screen time, meditation and enjoying hobbies. We are always so much on our phones and screens that unwinding before bed will definitely benefit you.
Remember to enjoy the process while on this journey and celebrate how far you have come so far! I’m sure you are making amazing progress towards your 2024 goals already. Start experimenting with your new evening routine tonight. Good luck and see you on day 16! 🌸🌟 #Blossom2024 #GlowUpChallenge #DreamBig #BlossomwBlossly