DAY 20 + 21: REVIEW + REFLECT + ADJUST
On day 19 we created a weekly check in routine, on day 20 and 21 let’s put that new found knowledge to use by reviewing, reflecting and adjusting our goals. You have done this before so sit comfortably, enjoy the process and let’s work!
STEP 1 REVIEW: A LOOK BACK AT DAYS 1-20
Take a step back and look at everything you have done on the Blossom Challenge. Here is everything we have done so far:
- On day 1 we wrote down all our goals and desires for the new year.
- On day 2 we made sure these goals were in alignment with our core values.
- On day 3 we ranked our goals, broke them down into manageable steps, and categorized them.
- On day 4 we made a vision board to visualize our goals.
- On day 5/6 we did a lot of research for our goals to make sure we know what it takes to achieve them.
- On day 7 we reviewed, reflected on and adjusted our goals.
- On day 8 we identified what obstacles we could face on our journey.
- On day 9 we set time frames for our goals.
- On day 10 we set milestones for our goals.
- On day 11 we successfully created an empowering weekly routine.
- On day 12/13 we review, reflected and adjusted our progress.
- On day 14 we made a morning routine.
- On day 15 we build an evening routine.
- On day 16 we created a self care Sunday reset routine.
- On day 17 we decluttered our digital space.
- On day 18 we decluttered our physical space.
- On day 19 we made a goal Check-In list.
STEP 2 REFLECT: ASSESS YOUR PROGRESS
It’s easy to get caught up in the constant motion of pursuing our goals. Without taking a moment to reflect on our progress so far, we run the risk of getting off track or having our goals seem less important.
To make sure you are on the right path, aligned with your desires and goals here are some questions you can ask yourself to make sure you are caught up:
- How is my goal-setting process evolving over these 20 days?
- What challenges did I encounter during my goal-setting journey?
- Did I successfully create realistic and empowering routines?
- Are my physical and digital space successfully decluttered? Do they make me feel calm, focused and motivated?
- What insights have I gained about myself during this goal-setting journey?
- What can I improve or do to not feel overwhelmed or stressed on this journey?
By asking yourself these questions you will hopefully gain some new insights. Don’t be discouraged if you run into trouble or if you have forgotten to do things. Just work on them from now on! It’s totally fine and honestly completely normal to take a bit more time on your journey.
STEP 3 ADJUST: FINE TUNING
Now that you have gained some new insights. It’s time to take some action by making adjustments. I’m sure a few things have come up while asking yourself those reflecting questions. Start thinking about how you can adjust your process by making some changes. Maybe your routine is too ambitious for your lifestyle and you can scrap a few things. Or you haven’t declutterd your room yet. Take these two days to catch up on everything. Also make sure to change or improve things to set yourself up for a better glow up process!
Don’t forget to relax and practice some self care. Enjoy the process and see you on the next one! 🌸🌟 #Blossom2024 #GlowUpChallenge #DreamBig