DAY 7: REVIEW + REFLECT + ADJUST
Oh my you made it to the last day of week one of our glow up challenge! Congrats you’re doing amazing. To keep our motivation strong it’s essential to take a good look at everything we have done so far and see if everything is still set up for our success in the 2024 glow-up journey. In this blog post, we’ll delve into the our weekly “Review + Reflect + Adjust” day. This weekly recurring day ensures that we’re on the right track, fixing any missed steps or adding elements that will make our glow up journey easier.
STEP 1 REVIEW: A LOOK BACK AT DAYS 1-6
Let’s revisit the steps we have taken in the first few days of our Blossom Challenge. Here is everything we have done so far:
- On day 1 we wrote down all our goals and desires for the new year.
- On day 2 we made sure these goals were in alignment with our core values.
- On day 3 we ranked our goals, broke them down into manageable steps, and categorized them.
- On day 4 we made a vision board to visualize our goals.
- On day 5/6 we did a lot of research for our goals to make sure we know what it takes to achieve them.
STEP 2 REFLECT: ASSESS YOUR PROGRESS
Now take a look at all your progress and see if there are any steps you missed or if there is anything you should add. Maybe these couple of days a new goal popped up, if so, write it down and take it through all the steps so far!
Here are a few other questions you can ask yourself to make sure you are caught up.
- Have I successfully aligned my goals with my core values?
- Does my vision board inspire and motivate me? Is it missing something?
- Do I know for every goal what it takes to achieve them? Can I make this goal smaller by breaking it down in steps?
- Which goals need a little more research?
- Have I forgotten anything during this process? Is anything missing?
- Do I need to add more goals? Or are there any goals I don’t want to achieve anymore?
Asking yourself some of these questions will help you get clarity. Maybe a goal needs to be broken down into smaller, more manageable steps, or we need to seek additional resources and support. Write everything down that needs to happen.
STEP 3 ADJUST: FINE TUNING
Now that you have reviewed and reflected on your progress it’s time to make some adjustments. Take some action and make the changes or adjustments needed. Get the list you made in step 2 reflect and do all the things that need to be done. The key is to be flexible and open to changing our plan as we learn more about ourselves and our glow up journey.
WHY WEEKLY CHECK INS ARE IMPORTANT
Having these weekly check-ins are so important if you want to achieve your goals because they help us maintain focus and keep us feeling inspired. Moreover, they help us see any mistakes we made or help us spot any adjustments we need to make. This way we can be sure to stay on top of our goals and are always going in the right direction. And don’t worry, if you happen to have a week where you had no time to work on your goals, that’s pretty normal. These weekly check ins will help you get back on track and remember you on why you wanted to achieve these goals in the first place.
Remember, a glow-up isn’t just about the changes on the outside it’s more about creating a positive mindset and aligning our daily habits with our core values. So we can live the life we truly desire every day of our life and be happy. I’m so proud of you for making it through this first week, even if it took you a little longer to get here! Celebrate today by watching your favorite movie, pampering yourself or cooking your favorite meal! <3
Tomorrow we will start week two of our Blossom Challenge, during which we will be taking massive action and optimize our time management for a succesfull 2024 glow up! 🌸🌟 #Blossom2024 #GlowUpChallenge #DreamBig